Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hepatitis Performance

170509

UHOH.
heres my little assesment on our hepatitis performance.
WAS AWKWARD.

ProblemS:
1. I totally missed my cue on phumi's "unprotected sex" shadow play scene.
2. We could actually continue it but trym decided to cut it short. Not his fault, I made him freak out.
3. Tilly seemed uncomfortable.
4. Microphones were weird.
5. Needs improvement on my pronounciation.
6. Was I supposed to look lost when going on stage?
7. We didn't do the "realistic" volunteering thing we planned to do.

UpS:
1. People were actually amused by the shadow play, and besides the sex scene, everything was cool. b^_^d
2. Dr.Ding really added alot of information to our project.
3. We actually hit the nail on the head with the criterias we used. Unprotected sex, tatoo's (needle's), seafood, unclean ice. What we could have added was NOT WASHED HANDS + ACUPUNCTURE. this is what I caught.
4. I thought that Mark actually looked like he was a doctor.

Here's what it looked like:

No comments:

Post a Comment